Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member Application. (DECLINED)

I like you Josh and you have improved but on jailbreak still if something doesn't go right you have a tendency to complain over the mic,which is not good.On teamspeak there is no problems there and your activity is good.For now I'm not gonna give +1 or -1.Good luck with your app :D

Seen you on the server lots, teamspeak a lot and you have integrated well on the forums even with quite a lot spam posts (no offence) but i don't see why you shouldn't get it!

+1 goodluck!

Yeah I spam posted a little on a thread but then realized that I shouldn't of. Thanks zero!

you have been changed no that much rage more, and beeing nice to other players. +1
+1 very chill guy, fun to play with, definitely deserves member.
Very active, seen you a lot on teamspeak.

Get on well with you, wish you the best mate.

gl

Thank you lupha, bard and knock!

I like you Josh and you have improved but on jailbreak still if something doesn't go right you have a tendency to complain over the mic,which is not good.On teamspeak there is no problems there and your activity is good.For now I'm not gonna give +1 or -1.Good luck with your app :D

Indeed I do complain too much if the server is being aids or when I'm salty. Realizing that complaining over mic only adds to the amount of aids going on.

Thanks for the honest feedback

dont really know you sorry

Ah I see, well I hope we get more aquatinted in the near future :)

active on ts lately, nice guy but could get salty when jb is aids :P but thats okay its imporving slowly so +1

Good luck on gettin trial

Indeed the salt flows when its aids but I feel of a recent I've been controlling my frustration instead of being complete aids on the server. Thanks Alex!

lmfao I went to TCAT a while few years back, took Creative Media, you could probably call them out for their Fedora's & just generally bad smell that follows them, thankfully I was the year above them & I only had a major buddhist-enviromentalist hippy and some fat girls, I generally just thought "kill me" every day I went in, I eventually stopped going & just did the work at home and went in once every 2 weeks because I couldn't handle the daily cringe

Also, trench ISNT the worst, so a +1 from me, based +1 mind you