Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

COD4 Promod PC Edits

So these are some of my edits, they were made 4 years ago when I played cod4 promod. I had a 2 year (I think?) brake from editing and it was my first time editing cod4 videos so they are generally simple and short edits to test some stuff. Here they are:

Me playing, first test so I abused the shit out of the waves and shakes, recorded in-game so the quality of the video looks shitty:

Random edit after testing the stuff from the previous video: (not me playing)

Simple edit for a competition (didn't win anything ofc):

I deleted all my older edits on Soldier Front ,those were the good times. I think there's a channel from the editing group I used to be on so I'll try to find it :D

Also, make sure to give me some opinions on them although they're pretty shitty and post ur edits if you have any!

pretty nice videos to be honest bro, respect

ty mate, I hope I can find the soldier front ones.

tek9 name?

I actually can't remember for sure. It was something in the lines of razed, r4zed, r4zd, razeddd or razedddd. Pretty sure it was r4zd tho. The website was down a few years ago idk if it's still down, I heard they moved to another website.

Do you still play cod4 at all Blyss? Would be up for a few games if you do :yay:

Nop, I've been wanting to come back but I gave away my account to friend. I can download the game and get a key that allows me to play some public servers but I'm kinda lazy :cry1: