Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Application (DECLINED)

-1 Active on the server but you dont really intergrate with the community Never realy see you on ts ^.^ > I,E > Coming on ts and speaking to others on it > Joining in on gathers and other games besides JB

:glad2: :glad2: :glad2:

Took the words straight out of your mouth ;)

no you miss understood me.

-1 Active on the server but you dont really intergrate with the community Never realy see you on ts ^.^ > I,E > Coming on ts and speaking to others on it > Joining in on gathers and other games besides JB

I'm always on teamspeak

But you hardly intergrate with anyone except for joining the channel to tell eskimo to "Piss off"

Well if he didnt join the channel I was in and say 'kill yourself and die' then maybe I wouldn't have to tell him to piss off.

-1 Is toxic on the server and on teamspeak needs great improvement.Gl with App :D

Ok, for once im going to be mature about something (Scary i know)

Samantha, when you first joined the sever you made a bad impression. When you first posted on the fourms you didn't make the best impression either. But as of lately you've improved.

On the sever your becoming quite friendly, You dont rage nor mic spam half as must as you used to. I played a comp with you the other night, with Major, Marshmallow and Drake. You was a totally different person, Because your rank matters to you etc.

I'd say it's still to soon to apply for member So im going to -1 you this time, But if you carry on improving i can't see why you couldn't reapply.

Ok, for once im going to be mature about something (Scary i know)

Samantha, when you first joined the sever you made a bad impression. When you first posted on the fourms you didn't make the best impression either. But as of lately you've improved.

On the sever your becoming quite friendly, You dont rage nor mic spam half as must as you used to. I played a comp with you the other night, with Major, Marshmallow and Drake. You was a totally different person, Because your rank matters to you etc.

I'd say it's still to soon to apply for member So im going to -1 you this time, But if you carry on improving i can't see why you couldn't reapply.

#newsamantha #2k15 #yayhog

Yeah...umm good luck with this.

On a serious note you are one of the most fucked up people I have ever come across online, so grats for that I guess. Maybe you can send away for a certificate or something.

What makes me laugh is if a guy acted the way you do towards a girl he would be labeled a perv, creep, weirdo and people would be up in arms. You on the other hand think that because you got a hole between your legs you can get away with it. no ty. You have caused so much hate and confusion since you got here and you can't be banned quick enough.

Looking forward to someone saying "you guys remember that weirdo Samantha?" in 2 or 3 months when your under the rug.

You have no place here, I said it once but i'll say it again.

take

yourself

away

slag.

p.s people like you are the reason why people dont like girl gamers, hope your proud of yourself.

Hey Samantha,

Although you have been around a while now, as some people have mentioned you lack that integration which we would be required to become a member. You have been popping on TS but that has only been very recently and to be honest we would want far more integration for you to earn membership. As well as that, you have been the feature of a lot of complaints - both as the one complaining (often needlessly) and being complained about (unfortunately for you, not needlessly). There have also been issues with your attitude in the past as well and, although there have been slight improvements on the JB server, it is still present on forums and ts at times.

You have been the cause of harassing many individuals and many controversies, therefore you will be declined and will be able to re-apply in a months time.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

Note* - Although I agree there is no place for over-sensitivity in OB and I relate to the reasons why you make certain comments - there is also no place for blatant insensitivity (in relation to certain behaviour of people on TS).