Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

Languages

C#, Lil PHP.. ye ok.

I did french for GCSE, baring in mind I did it for 5 years, and got an F. (F for French, ayy?) - I complained the year before saying this is wasting my time and I didnt want to do it. Still had to do it, still got an F.

Spanish i sucked ass at. However, the spanish teacher, holy shit LOL. Should of taken spanish instead :(

Literally English is the only thing I can speak. Not good.

other countries learn our language, we don't need to learn theirs, harsh but true

No you don't, but wouldn't you like to learn more languages? What you said makes you sound like an ignorant tbh.

Also, I forgot to say I'm fluent at talking bullshit.

other countries learn our language, we don't need to learn theirs, harsh but true

No you don't, but wouldn't you like to learn more languages? What you said makes you sound like an ignorant tbh.

That was a bait

in other news, my German used to be pretty good in my days in Bavaria, but it's decreased loads. I'd like to pick it back up, for sure

That was a bait

in other news, my German used to be pretty good in my days in Bavaria, but it's decreased loads. I'd like to pick it back up, for sure

german is disgusting language pls wist

That was a bait

German is lovely, such agressive :)

Just like we us ambulance, they use krankenwagen

Butterfly, schmetterling

And go on...

But if the Dutch did;'nt trade New York for Suriname, the main language in the world would be Dutch... So better respect and learn ours <3

That was a bait

German is lovely, such agressive :)

Just like we us ambulance, they use krankenwagen

Butterfly, schmetterling

And go on...

But if the Dutch did;'nt trade New York for Suriname, the main language in the world would be Dutch... So better respect and learn ours <3

please german is not lovely haha and btw its not that i like dutch either, its more soft than german but still. i like english alot. i would love to learn spanish but i guess its pretty difficult.

I did a little German through school. Really enjoyed it.

I guess i was just lucky to get one of the more friendly and understanding teachers.

Didn't continue through to the end of school though and now i regret it.

If i could learn a language now it would probably be either Chinese, Russian or Polish.

I did a little German through school. Really enjoyed it.

I guess i was just lucky to get one of the more friendly and understanding teachers.

Didn't continue through to the end of school though and now i regret it.

If i could learn a language now it would probably be either Chinese, Russian or Polish.

Jesus christ, if you're gonna stay then fucking stay!!! U BLOODY FLOATER