Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

player skins

i was just wondering when the player skins would be implemented back in and would they be different from the ones before? as i thought they have been gone for quite a while now and im sure many people miss them

So if any of the staff could inform me and the rest of the community when the player skins will be back on this post :D

Thank you :D

They were removed both because of skin issues + aiding the cache issues which lead to multiple maps being removed. If we re-added them this very moment, you are looking at about 4 more maps being taken off the maplist - and tbh we have few enough maps as it is.

We are planning to revamp and update the store but it's currently out of our hands as we are waiting on the plugin's updates. Conor will know a lot more and somewhere in this reply I've probably got something wrong which he'll correct if need be, but the general gist is that it won't be any time too soon I'm afraid - just wait it out and the player skins will be returned eventually.

Look Unssen we just want to hide our pistols, who cares if it messes the maps up. Hidden pistols = more fun Especially for the CTs haha. And bring back Tensu if it crashes it crashes, it has to be worth it just for the chicken game alone. :mrgreen:

Airship -> deagle spawns -> T with skin has it -> epic juan deag action -> rip round

Look Unssen we just want to hide our pistols, who cares if it messes the maps up. Hidden pistols = more fun Especially for the CTs haha. And bring back Tensu if it crashes it crashes, it has to be worth it just for the chicken game alone. :mrgreen:

Airship -> deagle spawns -> T with skin has it -> epic juan deag action -> rip round

Raichu had some fun getting killed a few times due to the amazing juan deag's of multiple people.

But I am pretty sure gunstar asked if the skin which hides the pistol to be removed because it is giving an unfair advantage for the t's who can afford the skin which ment the round goes to chaos because a pistol appears outta nowhere.

Gunstar may want to add something to this is necessary :D

100th post yay

Raichu had some fun getting killed a few times due to the amazing juan deag's of multiple people.

But I am pretty sure gunstar asked if the skin which hides the pistol to be removed because it is giving an unfair advantage for the t's who can afford the skin which ment the round goes to chaos because a pistol appears outta nowhere.

100th post yay

Exactly my point, having a deagle spawn in a cell is already aids, not being able to know if it spawned and who has it is just uber chaos.

100th post yay

Now people know why it takes ~5 minutes to get out from the cell! Should just give it away in the first place :D

Now, when Raichu got Juan Deag'd twice yesterday, that was quite funny.

As UnSeen said, there arent toooo many maps in the list as there is, removing 4 maps would just limit ourselves from picking maps by a huge amount, dependent on the maps. (most likely ones we all usually vote for) - Would be nice to keep the skins, ofc, but if the server cant keep up, along with caching issues, then it will just keep causing these 20 second major lags we've been recently seeing, along with the major server delay (causing us to lag all over the place) time after time.

Hopefully we can see them again. Otherwise, I demand a full refund of credits. :yay:

They were removed both because of skin issues + aiding the cache issues which lead to multiple maps being removed. If we re-added them this very moment, you are looking at about 4 more maps being taken off the maplist - and tbh we have few enough maps as it is.

We are planning to revamp and update the store but it's currently out of our hands as we are waiting on the plugin's updates. Conor will know a lot more and somewhere in this reply I've probably got something wrong which he'll correct if need be, but the general gist is that it won't be any time too soon I'm afraid - just wait it out and the player skins will be returned eventually.

Thanks for the update, im sure when you guys revamp the store and update it will be even better with more things to do with the credits

the amount of times a ct would die due to the skins