Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

Presenting: Pяoxima

Well, here it comes;

I am born and still live in Belgium, we have 3 languages; the main-language Dutch, than French and English.

Is speak all 3 of them, but French isn't my strongest.

I am currently 18 years old, almost 19. I still study, I don't know the right english translation, but here we call it "Biotechnologie" (Biotechnology i guess in English?). I worked in a pharmacie as well, but that wasn't really my thing...

I like the jail server a lot, I played before on another server, but for some reason that server went down. It took me quite a long time to find a good server, mostly because of the jail rules, the lack of admins/abuse of admins. Finally i got on the server of the Outbreak Community.

I do have a microphone, so no questions needed about that in jail server anymore ^^.

I was admin myself on the servers of some other community, but since there are things happening there wich I not agreed with I left the group. (For example; anyone can get admin just by payment. That resulted in 8 year old admins who scream trough mic, abusing commands...)

After that I started a community together with a friend, we had around 8 servers ourself, but a few months ago we decided to stop the servers because of some health issues of my friend.

I have quite a lot of knowledge about PC's & servers. I am a mapper in Source SDK, I made zombie-mode maps. But if someone asked me to make some little changes in a map I was always there to help.

Since I start to get the feeling this text is getting to long I will end it here. After all I don't want to start booring you guys by reading this...

I play;

° Counter-strike: Source

° Team Fortress II

° Left 4 Dead 2

° Borderlands

° Call Of Duty: Black Ops

° Aliens vs predators

° Zombie panic (but it bugs a lot for some reason)

° Payday: The Heist

° Battlefield: Bad Company 2

° ...

I have interest in becoming a member of the steamgroup and getting more involved in the forum, but I won't be online before 21h (GMT +1) from 20/07->20/08. Because I need to work.

My application to become a member of the steamgroup and the forum I will post after that period, that way I will be able to show myself more on the servers & the forum.

In the hope it will give a better sketch of me.

If there are any questions, just ask me, or add me in game.

My steamname: Proxima

Edited by Guest

Thanx!

I think I found what I was looking for ^^. A good active community with capable admins (not by payment ;P).

I tried to reply yesterday with my phone, but for some reason I can't log-in with my phone :/

But I am able to just read all topics ;D What took me a long time... A few hours...

Greetz, Proxima

(I updated my post and tried to remove grammatical mistakes. Sorry if there are still a few in..)

Welcome on the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay on our forum as server.

I barely post on the Intruduce Yourself forum these days, but this intro was one of the best ive seen so far.

Hence why I thought this guy put some effort in his post so he deserves a message.

Also: Als er vragen zijn of zoiets, geef een gil.