Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Yo community, sign up for faceit - win ez 500 server credits

If anyone hasn't yet signed up for faceit, id appreciate it greatly if you'd use my referral link: play.faceit.com/?referral=303d3c2d-08c7-4eba-ad7a-ed0a91255141

Faceit is a seperate matchmaking system with 128tick servers where you can play competitive CS:GO/DOTA/LoL. Even if you don't play them competitively, it's fast and easy to sign up for. Use my link to sign up AND link at least one game to your faceit account. Id appreciate if 10 of you could help out and do it, thanks!

Even if any of you have a smurf not linked to faceit, you can do it through my referral. I need 1000 faceit points for a name change ;(. I will even throw in 250 credits per referral (i will see if you have done it via my account). Post below.

GG Already had an account on FaceIt linked with my Steam, but didn't know I had to link the new with CS:GO so now there's an account called JamiesBum on faceit which is probably going to stay there untouched for the next infinity.

Who signed up as JamieBum? Can't gift u if i dont know who you are

still gotta give creds to:

absolute zero

JamiesBum(?)

InMyLife

I can't add games to my account because I've got a vac ban, so I'm not sure if you got the 100 points you wanted.

Not abusing my admin at all gaffer :( I have spare credits to give out that are all earned legitimately and wanting to give back to the community!

I can't add games to my account because I've got a vac ban, so I'm not sure if you got the 100 points you wanted.

I got them dw