Sign in to follow this  
knock

Amazing Headset?

So I'm looking for a new headset, with the basics:

- noise cancelling

- good mic

- good sound quality, obviously

What headsets do you recommend?

I'm currently considering the hyperx cloud 2.

- Wired / wireless

- No real budget, around £100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Best noise cancelling headphones + earphone combination?

- if I was to get headphones for noise cancelling purposes and I was to wear them over earphones, what will I have to do regarding a microphone?

Edited by Guest

I don't care about the shity Siberia v2...

And after reading comparisons, the cloud2 is better then the g430, ( not keen on the ear muff material anyway ) and better then the v2.

Can't remember what I read about v3 prism :0

I used to have the Logitech G430 but I'm not sure if my computer couldn't support them or whether they were broken but my sound was inverted and no matter what I tried it was fokt. (I'm talking about surround sound, whatever happened in front was behind, behind was muted completely, left was right etc) and stereo was too stereo. They were extremely comfortable and I'm pretty sure the mic was also good so yah :D

Edit: I am looking to buy the Sennheiser PC363D soon but they're like €200...

If you are suggesting that HyperX headsets are better than Logitech you are retarded lmao.

If you really want a good headset that's easy to use, good quality, and you don't care about money get a G930. Arguably one of the best peices of kit out there

My headset: G50

Pro's:

-Nice buttons on the side

-easy to move mic and turns off automatically

-Good quality mic

Cons:

-Sound on the earphones are shit in default, you need to download something otherwise your right speaker thing is way loader than your left.

-Doesn't sit comfy

-If you accidently reporgramm the buttons on the headset to something shit it'll randomly do shit things when you press these buttons accidently.

I don't regret buying this headset at all, but I'm not sure if I'd recommend it.