Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

OB Sings

not a competition, tl;dr you send me clips i edit them together we have a little ob group sing

THE OB CHOIR

Hello, your friendly neighbour hood mememan here! :glad2: :glad2:

We will be singing TO BE DECIDED

PLEASE SING ALONG WITH THIS SONG:

How do I record and send you my /cancerous/ beautiful singing?

If you already know how to record your voice, skip this section and just send me a .wav (or .mp3, I'd prefer a .wav though) file with your voice.

Download Audacity

Connect your mic and press the red recording button.

Press the red button again to stop your recording when you are finished.

File > Export as a ".wav" file.

Upload it to puu.sh or Dropbox and PM it to me.

Things to note while recording:

1.Sing as loud as possible into your mic, with as little background noise as possible. Although it is possible to remove most background noise, it makes your recording sound like crap 9/10 times.

2.Even though I want you to sing as loud as possible, don't scream throughout the entire song so that your recording sounds like the pits of hell.

3.Wear headphones! This way your mic won't pick up the original song in the background.

4.For the love of God, listen to the song while you sing, you need to be IN TIME with the music.

If you want to you can record yourself making noises, piano, violin etc

The naming format will be: (yourname) vocal/(instrument you're doing) @TIME YOU START SINGING(ignore this if you sing the whole song)

So for me it would be something like: CHRIS VOCAL @1:34

Edited by Chris Lord

Well basically, opened the thread with passion. Clicked on your video, realised you weren't even singing yourself. Stopped reading.

I will be joining in on the final product.

Maybe host an event where people sing, McLovin did it in the past was quite fun. Think you'll have people join in that way.

Well basically, opened the thread with passion. Clicked on your video, realised you weren't even singing yourself. Stopped reading.

Maybe host an event where people sing, McLovin did it in the past was quite fun. Think you'll have people join in that way.

The idea is to make it sound not shit.

OB Factor? :O or Outbreak's got talent. Was the event like that