Sign in to follow this  
Joe Danger

UnBan request < Joe Danger > (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):< Joe Danger >

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:102793855

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: I was banned for telling Mods that they are shit at being mods because when someone gets freekilled and they type that they got freekilled in admin chat like their supose to, they turn a blind eye to everyone except for people they know and are close to. Its pretty dissapointing to see that the mods dont care about freekilling since it happens so often on the JailBreak server.I think there should be something done about it, not to turn a blind on from admin chat for people who have actually being freekilled, it was out of hand to tell them they are shit at being mod but i was just enraged because of how the mods just could'nt give a shit about players like me.

Server Banned From:JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I think this is unfair because of how they turn a blind eye to people who were actually freekilled unless it is their friend or something, it seems like they can give a shit about anyone that was freekilled.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No

Date of incident:24/09/2015

For a start, being abusive towards anyone and generally having a go at the mods when they are trying to do their job is going to get you nowhere...ever. Your ban is only an hour long and you've almost served half of that already, after speaking to the moderator who banned you the length of ban seems just and deserved - if not a little lenient.

To 'moderators turning the blind eye'. I don't think there is a single moderator who intentionally turns the blind eye to someone being freekilled, as someone who is playing as well as moderating it is often hard to see every single part of the game and not die yourself. It is frequent that we will miss someone being freekilled and we cannot just respawn every time someone claims they are freekilled, because 90% of the time the individual was not freekilled and they are just needlessly complaining or trolling. Therefore unless we see it or if the CT who killed an individual / is warden tells us an individual was freekilled or not meant to die then we generally assume it isn't worthy of a respawn.

Believe it or not, I think you'd be surprised how much most of the moderators do give a shit about all the players and the server in general. If you'd like to talk over the topic more then feel free to add me on steam (here). Your ban will stand as it isn't very long at all and being toxic towards anyone on the server is lame and unacceptable.

Player Name (at time of banning):< Joe Danger >

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:102793855

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: I was banned for telling Mods that they are shit at being mods because when someone gets freekilled and they type that they got freekilled in admin chat like their supose to, they turn a blind eye to everyone except for people they know and are close to. Its pretty dissapointing to see that the mods dont care about freekilling since it happens so often on the JailBreak server.I think there should be something done about it, not to turn a blind on from admin chat for people who have actually being freekilled, it was out of hand to tell them they are shit at being mod but i was just enraged because of how the mods just could'nt give a shit about players like me.

Server Banned From:JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I think this is unfair because of how they turn a blind eye to people who were actually freekilled unless it is their friend or something, it seems like they can give a shit about anyone that was freekilled.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No

Date of incident:24/09/2015

It's not that we turn a blind eye, people just spam us all the time claiming they got freekilled and we have no proof that they actually did, they can be telling the truth or they can be lying so we can't respawn unless we saw it or the CT that killed him claims it. As for your ban if you insult other players/staff don't expect anything else than one.

I wasn't involved in this situation but just wanted to leave this here, the person that banned you will probably give you a better explanation.

Edit: Nice timing UnSeen u_u

Im not gonna read this because of your shit signature, sorry.

edit: ok fine don't hurt me. I'll tl;dr this situation for you. Admins don't respawn people that just cry 'FWEEKILL', they only respawn what they see, don't insult people, don't cry, have fun on server, ban will stay. It's even already expired.

Not gonna repeat anything my colleague have said, but just a word of advice on using the admin chat after getting freekilled...

since everyone is crying "freekill" everytime they do a command wrong and die for it, if you have really been freekilled use the admin chat and then say HOW you died and WHO killed you, this way mods can at least try to ask the CT who may have unintentionally or wrongly killed you.