Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

New Hearthstone expansion

I stopped playing HS mainly because I got bored of it after playing too much. Yesterday I was just checking it and saw that there's a bunch of new cards. Any thoughts on it? Imo some of them are too op I was going to come back but now the meta decks are so different :angry1:

I stopped playing it because to get all the new cards you had to play the game for loads of amount of time to get get gold for packs or adventure modes or you just pay money for it all which i wasn't really a big fan of.

However i brought a few of the new packs though and got a golden legandary called varian wryan which is for warrior

XEstUR7.jpg

I bought Naxx, bought plenty of GvG cards, but to be honest I don't find ranked too fun anymore, only arena.

So much RNG these days, patron warrior, newbies having to invest much more time or money to get anywhere, no additional deck slots, still plenty of game affecting bugs, etc.

Not giving them any more money. :^)

I bought Naxx, bought plenty of GvG cards, but to be honest I don't find ranked too fun anymore, only arena.

So much RNG these days, patron warrior, newbies having to invest much more time or money to get anywhere, no additional deck slots, still plenty of game affecting bugs, etc.

Not giving them any more money. :^)

Indeed that was exactly why I quit, I got to a point in ranked that I played eother against patron warrior or cancer hunter. I started to ply a lot of arena but I was 2 unlucky. I get to 7 wins and then its mages every game with ridiculous combos and 2 or even 3 legendarys. Then they duplicate one of them and gg lmao