Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

ba_outbreak_day_csgo

My signature has had a few teasers for this map. This was one of the favourite CSS maps that OB had, originally created by the old owners Mclovin and Kriss and I have revamped it for CSGO. Here is the information about the new CSGO version and various images I have gathered.

Change log:

All guns have been changed to their CSGO equivalent, with the exception of the scar20.

Gun cell is now a taser cell.

I have and will add more lights inside the vents to help see a little more seeing as the main csgo game doesn't have flashlights.

All OB logos have been updated.

A couple of models have been replaced with new OB versions

A couple of vents have been made larger for CSGO player models.

Mclovin works

Issues:

Various models don't have correct lighting

The new poster

mbmr7t.png

Main cell area

25exu6s.jpg

Corridor by medic

5ano11.jpg

Football

2vspy5w.jpg

The original black and yellow (with song)

255onzr.jpg

Climb

ajnf2h.jpg

Pool & guard tower

11rg2m0.jpg

Shopping area

sl7j9u.jpg

Welcome

2lcbl8j.jpg

Good to see a positive response to this.

There was a glitch in the sewer in the old version. Water was supposed to rise. After pressing e on the generators in the room of sewers.

Well I was hoping to keep it a little secretive but seeing as you have explained it a little more this is what I meant when I said.

Mclovin works

Also I did this thread when I worked on the map a while back.

http://www.outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4489

Good map, just please skeff I beg you - make sure it's optimized properly! I know you mentioned you rushed it a bit to get it ready for the event, but jesus even with my computer i was getting like 50-60 fps in the cell area when I normally get around 400 in cs:go.

This map makes me tempted to play jailbreak even when the server is literally daycare. That's how good this map was in CS:S - cannot wait!

Heh nice! I remember when it took 3 days to compile it only for it to have a small glitch i dident notice and have to redo the compile all over again :cry1:

Mclovin, Kriss. I'm glad you both are happy with it and like Jamie says i just have to make sure it's heavily optimised because it is huge and can cause fps lagg. I might also have to switch and remove some models and textures to get a better file size but apart from that it'll be the same.