Sign in to follow this  
MakeuRmOVE96

MakeuRmOVE's Member app (DECLINED)

on teamspeak some time :)

Im always on teamspeak when im playing CS-GO

This meaning to interact with some of us within the TS3 channel and so we can get to know you a bit better.

Interacting with the community rather than playing on the server can get you more recognition also.

Hey MakeuRmOVE,

After discussion with the mod+ team we feel like you could've integrated with the community better on Teamspeak and forums, as community integration is needed alongside with server activity. You may reapply on the 7th of October, good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

OB Staff

on teamspeak some time :)

Im always on teamspeak when im playing CS-GO

This meaning to interact with some of us within the TS3 channel and so we can get to know you a bit better.

Interacting with the community rather than playing on the server can get you more recognition also.

I know, but theres just a time that i feel like i shouldnt be on a certain room as i might interupt the current users. And another reason is sometimes i just mute my TS as this gets in the way when im playing.

As i said before im a shy person so yeah i dont just join a channel unless if im told to do so...

Hey MakeuRmOVE,

After discussion with the mod+ team we feel like you could've integrated with the community better on Teamspeak and forums, as community integration is needed alongside with server activity. You may reapply on the 7th of October, good luck. Sorry to disappoint.

All the best,

OB Staff

Already saw this message right after you posted but just replied now. and yes im completely aware that im not that active on forums and i just dont interact with other people on TS. I'll try to do this more on TS but i can't promise ill be that active on forums but ill try my best to do so. Thanks for the time :)