Sign in to follow this  
Abukhattab

Abukhattab's Re-Appliction (DECLINED)

Player Name: Abukhattab

Date of Birth: 10/04/1997

Country/Location: Belgium

SteamID: 87412365

Games Played: CS GO , Minecraft , G mod , WW3 , Fifa 15 , All Cods , GTA 5 , ...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? +/- 2/3 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I want to have T's have fun with rebelling and all that stuff and also that CT's improve theirself with the mistakes they have made by letting them escape and rebel as well. I help people whenever they need. I give to people information to improve theirself in playing Jailbreak. I love to talk with people on ts and have fun with them. I love this server so much :D

Tell us a little something about yourself: I play most of my time on the Jailbreak server. I mostly plas as a terrorist. I just love it. I'm a good rebel. Master in escaping but not in every map. I love tos command as well , I'm a good ct and i hope im a good commander as well , but with the time I improve myself to be better , so others would like to play every day on this server because if there are good people on it , it will be normal that others will join more often.

Real life : I still go to school and I follow Sports , want to be a Sports Teacher. After school I go to the gym or go out with friend or just go home to play on my pc or xbox one . I have a brother that is also playing on this acc , but if its another game than cs go its him. I only play cs go . I hope you guys like me and dont hate me :P if there are some issues with me or something like that please tell it to me , i want to improve myself. I love you guys ;)

Thanks for reading , hope you will have a great day.

Greetz Abukhattab ;)

Abu you were declined by the autofilter on July 26th, so once again the autofilter applies and you are automatically rejected, which like last time is incredibly annoying.

You have to wait a month in between applications, so your next opportunity to apply will be the 16th September 2015.

Sorry I think,

The OB Staff

Omg please no I thought I had to re applicate after 1 month since i posted my first one. I didnt know it was since July 26 when you declined me . Otherwise I wouldnt re applicate yet. Can this application please be removed and put back again on the 26?

Omg please no I thought I had to re applicate after 1 month since i posted my first one. I didnt know it was since July 26 when you declined me . Otherwise I wouldnt re applicate yet. Can this application please be removed and put back again on the 26?

I'll be lenient, delayed until the 26th