Sign in to follow this  
Nathan

Nathan's introduction post

Hey people .

My name is Nathan and guess what? i also go by the in game name of Nathan.

I have been debating weather to make this introduction or not as it may be labelled as "spam posting" but i decided to make it anyway (Sorry if it is spammy)

Anyway as i said my name is Nathan i'm 14 from the north east of England i was born in the south close to London but my parents decided to move up north as most of our family is up here, i moved here at about the age of 2.

I believe i'm pretty active in the community and happy to be a regular but however i am quite shy to come onto the team speak as there is many people alot older than me there.

My main hobbies are PC gaming (Which i spend most my time doing) and annoying my sisters (because who doesn't like to annoy their sisters) yes.. i know i know i don't have a life. I've just finished my third year in secondary school soon to be moving onto my fourth.

The main thing i'm studying is computer science as i would like to build pc's for a living when i'm older. i know when i first played the server many of you found me annoying but i believe i've settled many of the disputes i've had with people and i'm trying my best to not be so annoying and not to use my mic as much... because it's bad.

I was introduced to the outbreak community one day in june when i was browsing the server browser and saw a jailbreak server with around 28 people on i had played jailbreak alot on garry's mod (Damn i never realised how toxic that was) so i decided to give it a try.

On my first day i met many friends and had alot of great fun i don't really revisit servers twice so this was almost a first.

I've grown very attached to this community and i'm active on the servers now around 6-7 hours a day (although that will decrease when school starts again) i try to come on at least 6 days a week because it's really fun for me playing jailbreak i mainly play T as i find it really hard to CT but i may try again sometimes.

Anyway that was my intro post thanks for the great times outbreak community - Nathan :)

Edited by Guest

Thanks venga and Marty also marty i've played with you plenty of times also today i think i'm not very new as i've been playing almost 3 months now :3 i went by the names Nathan2k0 And Not nathan also

Sorry was it not clear that I was joking? x) it was in reference to you taking so long to make this thread

Oh, I don't get it but haha thanks :P

Welcome to the forums Nathan.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

You're evil.

Yes popey.. yes i am.

And thanks for all the welcomes and replies people <3

Welcome to the forums lil scrub, you've finally learnt how to type in a computer and did an Intro congrats :yay:

Jokes aside I hope you enjoy your stay and you should join us on TS I'm also shy but I'm making an effort and the lads don't bite I actually have a lot of fun with them in gathers :grin1:

And about that do you play LoL?

PS: Intros aren't spam posts btw