Sign in to follow this  
JamesFloww

JamesFloww's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name:JamesFloww

Date of Birth:04/05/00

Country/Location: England, London

SteamID: JamesFloww

Games Played: Many

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?33

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:Fun, happiness, competition and experience and i also am a decent CT.

Tell us a little something about yourself: At school i've just moved up to Year 11 and i got Senior prefect at school, i'm a confident, team working person. I bring fun and competition to the server and i do have fun rebelling i have never been VAC banned or banned on the server, i did get muted once for ghosting but that was a round when i first joined the server and didn't have a clue what ghosting is.

Thanks for reading! -JamesFloww

He mis-interpreted my advice.

I explained to him to integrate on the forum a bit before making his application. He accidentally took this to mean make several posts promptly and then apply soon after.

I've spoken to him directly and he's going to try and rectify the issue! He's a decent guy, so I hope he'll maybe get membership in the near future.

I like you on the server but please dont shit post and not expect people not to see it. Post on things that are relevant to you. -1 for now but if you keep active and post on relevant things then i dont see why i wouldnt give you a +1 when it came to it :)

-1 Sorry, first of all you need to hop on to TS, and actually look at threads that seem similar to yours, don't just make loads of threads

browse about and actually have a good quality comment to say to a thread ur interested in. Plus don't apply on the same day you join on the forums. If ur so desperate to be member, ur gonna have to spend quality time on all 3 things. So please take your time.

Thank you

-1 Sorry, first of all you need to hop on to TS

It is not a MUST, it will however improve your chances as most of the people hang there.

You are an amazing guy, just keep the posting to as said before - relevant stuff. Search for threads before you make them.

Hi James

Well, it's a no currently because you basically spammed our forum senseless. If you're still interested in a month, by all means apply.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

Okay, yeah I've realized how much off an extra chromosome i had at the time, i will defiantly apply again in a month or so as i seem to enjoy the server a lot. Yeah i will only make threads that are needed and don't already have a thread. Thanks for the feedback as now i know what i can reflect on. :)