Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

VENGA WAS BANNED [MINTLOUISSAD]

I did not hear any warning, but Kartoffel said there was one. Chances were that I was busy facebook warring about Cecil the Lion or something, or laughing at something that someone had said.

I'd say there was a warning, but it wasn't firm, nor was there any attempt to confirm whether or not it had been heard/understood.

edit: corrected 'fair' to 'firm' - typo

Edited by Guest

In regards to lack of communication before the bans, I will have to agree, I should've given the "one final warning", and I apologise that I didn't. However I do not feel the bans were undeserved, you know that there is a rule against windtunnel and racism. I can not speak for anyone else, but for me generally using racial slurs/racially demeaning words has been a big no go, no matter who is involved or what the context is.

I will unban all three of you, as said before, it was dealt with unfairly and should've been given the big warning before the ban. If you still want to discuss this with me further feel free to do so, you can find me on steam here.

I will take this as a lesson for myself and bare in mind all of the points you have made for future reference.

I'm actually really happy - not because you made the decision to unban us. But because in OB history it's a rareity that unban requests are taken seriously, read through and even overturned, it shows you actually thought about it from the perspective of both members and admins. Usually the admin (myself included back in the day) would refuse to acknowledge opposite point of views, lock it fast - the same with admin complaints which have been valid in the past.

I acknowledge I did wrong - a windtunnel which is against the rules yes, but in the context of the people involved I wouldn't warrarnt it a ban. Let's not create further divisions. I have got better though and with any luck for you guys it'll be eradicated soon. =]