Sign in to follow this  
Imoxus

BO3?

Do you think BO3 is just going to be the same as Advanced Warfare?

Do you think its gonna be worth the buy?

And do any of the new features, such as going under water and fighting, gonna make it even more difficult to play?

Overall thoughts on this next upcoming game?

I've liked both previous black ops but I've always focused on the zombie mode. Imo is the best part of the games although the zombie mode from black ops 2 is pretty shit. I hope this new black ops will have a better zombie mode. If the history mode follows the black ops 2 one I suppose it will be nice since the other campaign was nice too. I only expect them not to put some futuristic terminator shit. I remember there like an invisible suit in bo2 and that's the only thing I disliked about campaign. About multiplayer, always the same, they've changed some things like exosuits in advanced warfare but nothing else.

Also, if it's not optimized I won't buy it, COD: Ghost had absolute shit optimization and that's why I didn't buy it (I didn't like what I saw neither). Basically, my favourtie COD is World at war. I miss simple world war things and that perfect zombie mode. Oh, nach der untoten, I miss you :cry1: :cry1:

Call of Duty in general, has become the definition of insanity... It's the same game, over and over again even when you expect it to change... I'm not going to lie, Black Ops 2 was a fun game, at least in my opinion. Even Black Ops 1 wasn't bad but after seeing Advanced Warfare, Black Ops 3 looks just like it.

aw > bo3

> Black Ops 3 hasn't been released yet, make statement claiming it is worse than another existing CoD even though he couldn't have played it to compare.

Similar to gaffeR, I used to be a massive COD basher back on COD2/COD4/MW2 - but since MW2 it has gone down hill massively, BO1 was ok-ish due to zombies but the rest were just poor and I 'acquired' (nice terminology Daniel xoxo) them to sift through the SP story line.

I will predict that BO3 won't be amazing, but I can't say if it will be better or worse than Advanced Warfare (which isn't great lmao). I'd rather spend hours upon hours climbing trees than putting hours into gameplay on the newer CoDs.