Sign in to follow this  
Mallboy

Hi people, I'm Mallboy

Hi guys and grills.

Im Parsa (Mallboy) from up north in Newcastle and I'm 15 years old. I'm currently in school going into year 11. I spend most of my time playing vidya games, browsing the web and going to the gym. I Primarily play LOL (Gold 2) and CS:GO (MG2) and the odd single player game here and there.

If any of you played JailBreak back in the days of CSS you may possibly remember me from TmF, I was Sir Mallboy back then but had an extremely squeaky voice :) . I reckon I've been on the OB server for a month or so now and figured I should make an account on the forums.

Not sure what else to say so I guess I'll just leave it here. If anyone has any questions or anything just hit me up on Steam 8)

If any of you played JailBreak back in the days of CSS you may possibly remember me from TmF

BAN

Man cmon people hating on TmF so much

TmF was subject to a large amount of mockery among OB due it's often rebellious nature and strict enforcement of stupid things, ie. killing a guy for looking 20 degrees sideways or something dumb - but that far from means 'omg every TmF boi is a retard'.

This can be proven as you aren't a retard...mostly (lele). Welcome to the forums Parsa xoxo

strict enforcement of stupid things, ie. killing a guy for looking 20 degrees sideways

Yeah when I first came on the OB server I thought people were rather lenient, looking back at it many of the things they did seem rather, for lack of a better word, interesting.

Anyways thanks for the welcomes 8)