Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Hello guys and girls

Hello guys and girls,

I'm Paradox but with 3x's since the name was taken already.

My ingame name is Paradox <3

I've only recently started playing on your server, about a week or so to get away from the seriousness of my real addiction, dota 2.

But I've grown to love it more and more each time I play it leading up to today where I actually played way more JB than I did dota.

I'm 20 years old, I live in Belgium and study medicine.

In my spare time I love to go to the beach, since I live really close to it, and go swimming -> I'm also a lifeguard and work this job in the summer.

Ingame I'm more oriented towards playing CT because I don't like betraying people.

I'm very strict in giving my orders, sometimes too strict, but I feel its nessesary if you dont want the round to end 15 t's versus 0. Or atleast at the start of the day to get everyone used to the style.

I've kicked a few shins by doing this, but it has given me and hopefully the server quite a few lovely rounds.

I'm not going to hide my agenda. I want to become a member, an admin, have an uprising and become the leader of your clan so I can change the rule that only allows me to command 2 maps in a row.

I'm not going to hide my agenda. I want to become a member, an admin, have an uprising and become the leader of your clan so I can change the rule that only allows me to command 2 maps in a row.

giphy.gif

welcome bro

Cool guy! Hop on teamspeak and have a chat with us sometime. Also i find that nobody actually wants me/anyone to warden for more than 2 maps, even if you're a better warden than others, people legit just get bored of your voice and personality after a while

Be my leader, let us conquer all of Jailbreak and play Simon Says all day long with the inmates!!

Let us play FRLR everyday within the CELLBLOCK, and have special days replaced to FRLR Days!!

Welcome though.

Welcome to the forums paradox, I hope you enjoy your time here!

because I don't like betraying people.

Is mostly the same reason I don't like going T too, the other part is that I suck at most of the games :3 - Going two maps at a time though is a very bad idea, you start to lack originality which is very important to becoming a liked Warden. If you do see a team utterly struggling to command but have been CT the last map, people will generally allow you to step in for the last round and just give it your best to get them at least one win.