Sign in to follow this  
Xzeterah (TaylorS)

Terraria 1.3 Opinions.

A terraria dev are you?

Hmm it adds a lot of things and for what I've seen playing the new update is that it will make everyone who played terraria before come back, it's more and more adventure and even creating a new character and doing everything again is very fun. 10/10 IGN

This if you want the long version: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?th ... log.20617/

HIghtlights are +800 items added, new soundtrack for different bosses, new underground biome and new mini-biomes a lot of bug fixes, new mini-bosses and a lot of more things such as tweaks and things that have to do with the game's mechanics.

I have played Terraria so much that I knew almost everything from the game and IMO the best update was the balance changes, you can't craft molotovs to get trough wall of flesh in 2 hours ect.

It's always nice to see new bosses and items put into the game. It gives me an excuse to start fresh again :D

PS. Did you know that Simi is hosting an OB Terraria server? If you want to test the new update just contact him. (We are in hardmode)

it has steam support now, although when I tried it that way it lagged, mightve just been connection though.

with all the new OP gear, expert is pretty broken early on, can get good items practically for free. wall of flesh on expert took about 10 seconds to kill.

Minecart tracks are nice, since we have fast carts, we can move accross the entire map pretty fast. New mini bosses and final boss are pretty hard.

Once I get the new equip set from last boss I'll be done again though.

In general if you haven't played the game, there is a lot to it. lasts way longer than minecraft because of all the difficulty tiers.

Is it a hamachi server cos fuck that

It's a Steam supported server, just ask Simi for an invite if you want to come to play. Oh and btw, the server is on only when Simi puts it on, so you might have to come to ts or contact him in another way.