Sign in to follow this  
Churd

Churd's member app (Passed)

Player Name: Churd

Date of Birth:15/10/95

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101921245

Games Played: CS:GO, RuneScape (+Private Servers), Gmod, GTA:SAMP, GTAIV, H1Z1, Osu!, Killing Floor.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around a month

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm friendly, willing to help, trustworthy, can see both sides of an argument, mature but still playful. I've also been an Administrator on another game, giving me extremely thick skin with other people and I don't "lash out" or get mad, may sound silly to add but it's a good trait to have on a server like this, especially in a trusted position.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 19, live in the east midlands, UK. Studying Vehicle Maintenance Level 2 going into 3 at college. I work at Iceland (UK supermarket for those who don't know). My passtimes are gaming, listening to music and website/forum development. I've recently switched to CS:GO as my main game after quitting another game I was administrating on due to some issues between myself and the owner.

Thanks for reading if you took the time :p

EDIT: Just want to point out I'm working around 50 hours a week right now due to loads of people being off, so I won't be as active as normal but I'll still get on when I can

Edited by Guest

I think the smaller sigs has applied to everyone, Venga. Including us :(

Rofl the smaller sig thing only fixed Skeff's monster. Churd had already changed it.

Also wth our signatures weren't that big. They all look like ass now. #PlsBringBackCommonSense #BanTheImageResizer

Churd, nice guy, I have seen you on the server and you seem pretty active and you also help removing freekillers from the server. So definitely +1.

And Venga, #PrayForSigs #RealSigsAreBig