Sign in to follow this  
aidanjk3000

Richter (Aidanjk) re intro

Hi Some of you may have known me as Aidanjk but My name is probably going to stay as Richter I have been on outbreak since it was on css and been playing on outbreak for a long time, I stopped playing when it came on csgo due to the fact that I was playing other things and half of the reason was the fact that I didn't think that it was on Csgo.

I live in West Sussex England and I am currently 15 and nearly in my last year at school, I play a lot of games on the computer but I especially enjoy 4X games and normally play games with my friends

I do a lot of electronics at home and I have a interest in cooking and currently I am learning to sail and also how to drive.

I enjoy watching TV series and currently I am mainly watching Sons of Anarchy and reading Game of Thrones in my spare time.

Currently in csgo I am trading and have already made £100 in profit and hopefully more. I am also trying to rank up but I also am playing with my lower level friends and that is more important.

If you have any questions please ask and yes I am back for good

Hi Some of you may have known me as Aidanjk but My name is probably going to stay as Richter I have been on outbreak since it was on css and been playing on outbreak for a long time, I stopped playing when it came on csgo due to the fact that I was playing other things and half of the reason was the fact that I didn't think that it was on Csgo.

I live in West Sussex England and I am currently 15 and nearly in my last year at school, I play a lot of games on the computer but I especially enjoy 4X games and normally play games with my friends

I do a lot of electronics at home and I have a interest in cooking and currently I am learning to sail and also how to drive.

I enjoy watching TV series and currently I am mainly watching Sons of Anarchy and reading Game of Thrones in my spare time.

Currently in csgo I am trading and have already made £100 in profit and hopefully more. I am also trying to rank up but I also am playing with my lower level friends and that is more important.

If you have any questions please ask and yes I am back for good

Welcome back!

Your grammar is shit.