Sign in to follow this  
aaroncoates94

Aaron Coates Member AP (DECLINED)

Player Name:Aaron Coates

Date of Birth:30/10/1994

Country/Location: UK. currently in cyprus atm

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20810435

Games Played: Arma 3 and others

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? a good few weeks now. been stopping by and playing a few hours here and there

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring multiple skills expecially towards the admin side of things as i have ran multiple communities which have all grew and are still standing today. also i come with a sense of humor and a high standard of discipline and maturity. im a very helpful guy if anyone needs hand with anything i think of that as a priority so i would definetley be a good asset to this community

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well my name is Aaron Coates. IRL aswel im 20 year old and im currently serving in the British army and have been for the past 3 years im based in Cyprus and due to move back to the Uk in 4 weeks. also im currently running one of the biggest arma 3 life communities in the history of life mods which is pretty decent and i play games as a hobby.

Too be honest, I don't know you so well and therefore I can't +1 you yet.

And this is your first post on the forums, meaning you need more presence on the forums aswell.

But I hope you do be more active on both forums and server so we know that you're still here.

Seriously can we just lock this section of the forums for anyone who don't have over 10-50 posts.

+1

Aaron Coates Member AP

-1, you're not active enough on the forums or teamspeak. I have never seen you play on the server and this is your first post. At least make an introduction post.

This was no spam. i never realised thats my bad, but dont be so rude about it next time. i mean its my fault for being half asleep and not reading the requirements. thanks

I do apologyze for how the replies have turned it out.

Skeff meant something that was correct but in a slightly rude way.

But he meant good.

It's just something that most people don't read before they apply or they just don't feel like reading and applied anyways.

And I never said that this thread of yours was a spam, you misunderstood what I meant.

Again, I am very sorry of how we kind of bashed you, it wasn't intentional.

Nobody's being rude in here chap

May I refer you to your message?

You'd think at 20 years old people would be cognitive enough to read a little before just blindly hammering their keyboards for a name badge.

Thats not rude. If i made such an obvious mistake i wouldnt take offense to jak's comment, it was completely deserved considering the ammount of applicants there already are that can't read a stickied post which says "Important information, please read before applying!"....

Even if people are being slightly harsh its because everyone is getting sick of replying to new applications with the same message "please read the stickied post you must have X activity before applying"

Regardless of the 'omg we need a rule to prevent instant member applications noowwwwww!!' cries, Aaron, you seem a nice enough chap and you put a fair amount of detail into your application - but as mentioned there's more to getting the membership than the application.

As you won't be able to apply for member again for a month, the simplest thing is to stick around, play the server, make decent contribution to the forums (no random spam shit, don't feel obliged to hunt out threads, just contribute to recent discussions) and hop onto TS3 to say hello - you'll find most of the core member base on the TS3 and it's where you really get involved within the community.

Although it is a 'tag', at the end of the day you are seeking membership of our community, our circle - get involved in it xo

tl;dr constructive criticism rather than 'we need a fukn rule to hold dis guy bek'

Also don't consider anything being said by anyone in this thread as being rude or offensive, people often put their views about abruptly on the forums - don't take it to heart xo