Sign in to follow this  
Grizzy

E3 GAMES 2015 which ones are you guys hyped for?

Well there are loads of games confirmed for release this year and next year tell me your most excited to play and which ones you will buy

The list for me goes on and on some of the games I will try to get is..

1.Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Looks like a high quality more teamwork counterstrike, the game play looks good and just seems like a fun multi-player game.

2.Assassins Creed Syndicate: Loved the Assassins Creed franchise I would say brotherhood was the best in the franchise, looking forward for this one!

3.Uncharted 4 A Thief's End: Played all of the Uncharted games on my play station I would say this game would be my most anticipated.

4.Batman Arkham Knight: A series of games I have never played before and would like to try as all my friends say its really good, hopefully it lives up to the expectation I have.

I know there are more games which a lot of you will spam me about such as Fallout4 which looks epic and also games like Star Wars Battle Front and Just cause.

I have played Just cause and really enjoyed it but the other two games im not so sure on maybe tell me why these games are going to be good and your reviews on the older ones?

Edited by Guest

I'm a huge Doom fan, so hyped for that new one, looks like they are going back to the more arcadeyy style of the first two. Fallout obviously, but what i didnt expect was the Star Wars games coming out all of them look fucking fantastic :yay:

Yeah doom how could I forget my dad taught me how to play that game, first game I every played.

Was super young when I was playing that

Doom, all the way.

For the other games though, I don't particularly like the look of any of them. None of them seem very original, instead just higher quality versions of previous games.

Its a classic. don't know how I forgot it!

What interests me is for years call of duty and halo fanboys have been at each other throats during a bitter war.

But after watching both the halo 5 and new cod reveals I have to say i think that halo looks so much like call of duty now, they have gone down this shit boring corridor squad shooter it seems with more Focus on gunplay, haven't seen much vehicles.

Cod on the other hand looks like fucking halo?! Jetpacks and fucking laser guns all day everyday

Just something I was thinking about

Also the new battlefront games look SICK!!! so excited

You must have braindamage if you look for game info at E3, all they do is lie about their games.

I have to disagree with you here man, they don't lie, the reveals you see at E3 are the games that those companies want to make, that is the game they want to end up with as their finished product.

But game development is a very long and expensive process, there are lots of cuts and comprises made along the way, decisions that are more often than not made by everyone except the people actually working on that game.

The fact that games are often lacklustre after E3 reveals is not because of developers lying about their games, it's publishers wanting to squeeze every penny they can as cheaply as possible out of their market