Sign in to follow this  
IEatJelly

IEatJelly's Member application (Declined)

Player Name: IEatJelly

Date of Birth: 22/08/2000

Country/Location:United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52264338

Games Played: I currently own 26 game on steam (including f2p's) and some main titles such as GTA V

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: 11 Hours or about 2 weeks on&off (Rank 14 on Gametracker at the time of submission)

Tell us a little something about yourself:Hello, my real name is Oliver i live in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom and i someone who spends too much time on cs:go i roughly have 1,200 Hours on CS:GO through multiple smurfs ect I am currently MGE and my highest rank is DMG i started playing the Jailbreak gamemode 2 years ago back on a CSS server(Blaze Clan) on my potato rig and sucked ass but i loved every second of it.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I am a funny bubbly person up for a bit of banter, I am a medium skilled warden and a sneaky Terrorist i try to be fair as possible when i am not warden but if am warden i can be a bit of a nazi but a quick reminder can sort things out. I am very active on the server and hop on the teamspeak if i need some help! Im currently starting the foundaions for my GCSE's and balancing school work and games.

Thats all , Much love for reading

-IEatJelly

Please can you integrate with the community before applying for member. Post on the forums, play JB enough to become someone everyone knows and join teamspeak.

They won't accept you unless you are active on the forums and on the server (or teamspeak)

Bit of a general shit lord from what I've seen, and you only signed up to apply for member.

READ

THE STICKIES

PLEASE

agreed 100%, Also fairly sure you are Dan, if not just a carbon copy of him. plus the fact that youve got a vac ban and i dont think thats what ob members should be showing.

Hey Jelly,

Sorry to say but your application has been declined as firstly you've just joined the forums and applied straight away, which we would want people to be active on forums/server/teamspeak first. Also younger member of our community need to be nominated by admin and as you are quite new not many people even know you just yet and lastly the VAC ban on your account doesn't abode well as we don't like to associate with cheaters.

He's not dan, I can assure you that.

Also if you're serious about applying, then wait for the VAC status to reach 1 year from last ban. Or just wait until you're 15, then apply again and there shouldn't be any problems.