Sign in to follow this  
ProZexy

ProZexy's Member Application (Declined)

Player Name: OneKillTooMany (ЭЄ Pro ЭЄ Zexy ЭЄ)

Date of Birth: 06/08/2000

Country/Location: England/Preston

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98095439

Games Played: Ive played lots of games, I'm playing CS:GO GTA V and advanced warfare right now but i have played alot more in the past like leauge of legends and halo and more..

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Couple of months i play whenever i can.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I think i can bring many quality to the server such as creating new mini games the server can try out send in ideas in the forums and when im ct i try my best and if else goes wrong i give someone else a chance. I have gained a bit of reputation to some of the mini games ive played such as Impressions, Talent Shows, First reaction last reaction and some other fun mini games i normally do when warden in ct.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 14, studying computer game development and coding at school Ive been part of the gaming community since i was about 11 i started playing xbox minecraft with my brother which got me into gaming originally i created a minecraft server which went very well i had about 40 - 80 players on all the time till it got fucked up by a admin and i find gaming a huge part of my life, Im very nice and welcoming to new players on the server and if anyone needs help i try explain to them what i know.

I hope that you have enjoyed my Member application and i think it's the right time for me to apply for member as i don't see many on.

One thing before you apply: ♦ Stay ACTIVE on the servers/forums. We don't ask for people to spend every hour of the day online, just enough so that we at least know who you are! Get involved in forum topics and remember not to spam! ♦ Don't join the forums and apply on the same day, be active first.

-1 from me, he is active on the server but no forum activity (Don't apply for member on the same day you make a forum account) and I don't like his attitude, heard/seen multiple incidents where to me he doesn't come across as the sort of person who should be a member (yet).

Hey Zexy

I think that you are not quite ready yet for Member, but I think you are slowly and definitely improving each day, if you look at what the other members/admins do and how they act and try to follow their example you will definitely get there.