Sign in to follow this  
imatree

Hi, Its Tree

Hello,

My name is Riley and I'm 21 years old. I have black hair white eyes. I am currently studying in London but my family lives in Holland and no Im not originally from Holland. My birthplace was in the womb of my mother. In my spare time I like to go to the gym and ofcourse play games. No I'm not fat. In fact I'm very lean, you wont believe it. Enough about me.

I have played in a different community also jailbreak but that was on cs1.6 6 years ago. I really like it here. Admins are friendly and polite except snjoks ( no hate ). If there is any way I can contribute to help and improve this community I would like to offer my hand. I try my best to behave and get out of trouble. My name in game is Im a Tree.

Thank you for reading my awful intro and see you in game.

ciao

Hello,

My name is Riley and I'm 21 years old. I have black hair white eyes. I am currently studying in London but my family lives in Holland and no Im not originally from Holland. My birthplace was in the womb of my mother. In my spare time I like to go to the gym and ofcourse play games. No I'm not fat. In fact I'm very lean, you wont believe it. Enough about me.

I have played in a different community also jailbreak but that was on cs1.6 6 years ago. I really like it here. Admins are friendly and polite except snjoks ( no hate ). If there is any way I can contribute to help and improve this community I would like to offer my hand. I try my best to behave and get out of trouble. My name in game is Im a Tree.

Thank you for reading my awful intro and see you in game.

ciao

Weelcome friendo :D <8