Sign in to follow this  
iTzFrazzle

My cell area at the moment *not finished*

The sci-fi look of the second picture is really cool and I haven't seen any other map use it. While I obviously haven't played the map the cell doors look out of proportion with the rest of the wall - I think the doors are too small vertically compared with the wall space above it. Just my two cents :D

The sci-fi look of the second picture is really cool and I haven't seen any other map use it. While I obviously haven't played the map the cell doors look out of proportion with the rest of the wall - I think the doors are too small vertically compared with the wall space above it. Just my two cents :D

More like this?

8Ppj2Jj.png

and make the cell doors bigger and get a sc-fi themed cell door?

I guess I'm the only one who likes sci-fi D:. I'm not sure how many textures are available but if you're going to stick with the sci-fi theme (which I extremely doubt after the response) then you should probably change up some of the textures so there's different colors rather than it just being all blue/black. I've never worked with a sci-fi theme though so I don't really have any advice.

Also, yeah, make the doors bigger and if you're going with a non-breaking door (ie. an actual door) then I'd definitely change the texture.

If you still want to pursue the sci-fi dream then I'd recommend using metal textures for things - kinda like a spacestation-esque theme. You could then use these crappy sci-fi textures for things like disco, laser death games etc. etc.

Check out the jb map mars, thats got a lot of metallic textures and is set on mars.

Also check out space jail, however it doesn't really feel like space, but its a nice map.

Ok before anyone aids you i need to ask you a few things:

Firstly, who are you?

Why are bumping month old threads to ask a random question?

Is this a bot account?

Why are you trying to post slippery as fuck links which is probably malware?