Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Television Series

I don't watch too much but I've seen and am watching a few good ones.

I've watched game of thrones, I loved it and I can't wait for the new seasons. I would read the books but I ain't no English student (However if i got into reading they'd definitely be on my list to read).

I am currently watching teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 then I'll have a look at the 80's series). It was a huge part of my childhood and I've enjoyed watching it recently.

I really want to watch the walking dead, I've seen episodes here and there resulting in watching the first few of season 3 like 5 times but I've never watched it from start to finish.

I don't watch too much but I've seen and am watching a few good ones.

I've watched game of thrones, I loved it and I can't wait for the new seasons. I would read the books but I ain't no English student (However if i got into reading they'd definitely be on my list to read).

I am currently watching teenage mutant ninja turtles (2003 then I'll have a look at the 80's series). It was a huge part of my childhood and I've enjoyed watching it recently.

I really want to watch the walking dead, I've seen episodes here and there resulting in watching the first few of season 3 like 5 times but I've never watched it from start to finish.

If you were an English student reading the Game of Thrones books, you're probably studying in a toilet. GoT is sick tho.

Breaking Bad 10/10 - Very good series and cleverly written with some excellent foreshadowment and great cast.

Suits 9.5/10 - A witty justice boner type Law drama. Mike Ross (the protagonist) has an amazing photographic memory, he never forgets what he reads. It's interesting to see how he's used his talent to get a job at the top law firm in NY. He is also very smart at just about everything. There are some nice actors in this and it's a funny show.

Those are the only ones I've seen.