Sign in to follow this  
Botzamza

Botama App (Accepted)

thanks man, I say some shit and forget people take it seriously a lot online, but coming on forums and doing that was a pretty stupid thing to do and something that wont happen again.

Its alright, you should know that Jailbreak can be chaos and *****. thats why we keep it cool on the forums.

Jailbreak can be crazy and I was not in the right place with Motoko at the time, although not an excuse I was fairly drunk and didn't realize what an effect that could have had on him, he's a nice enough guy and I have tried to get on with him since. Glad it didn't effect his app.

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite, and please lay off the grass you might OD :))))))))