Sign in to follow this  
Wist

New mouse

I know you already got the mouse but I have the MIONIX NAOS 8200 and it is awesome :D

I have a Logitech G500 and am tempted to get a new one, and was wondering does your mouse completely mess up if you get any dust or anything small in the laser hole thing on the bottom of the mouse. Its quite annoying to be playing and have to blow into the mouse because its getting random movements from the dust caught in the hole.

I know you already got the mouse but I have the MIONIX NAOS 8200 and it is awesome :D

I have a Logitech G500 and am tempted to get a new one, and was wondering does your mouse completely mess up if you get any dust or anything small in the laser hole thing on the bottom of the mouse. Its quite annoying to be playing and have to blow into the mouse because its getting random movements from the dust caught in the hole.

mirrors m8

mirrors m8

Mirrors?

have a cheapo mouse but does the job, i missed before i still miss now makes no difference

looking into getting one of the R.A.T series of mouse but while this one is still working not much point same with keyboard got mine for 20p at York carboot 2 years ago (cheapo is the way)

have tried the logitech ones but sadly not a fan :(