Sign in to follow this  
Kartoffel

League of Legends charms

For fuck sake :) is this bullying haha?!

All you can do is cry yourself to sleep and wonder why the "cool kids" pick on you. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I don't know how I feel about League of Legends, I played it once and ended up buying 3 pairs of boots and Unseen & Pals just pissing themself.

I don't know how I feel about League of Legends, I played it once and ended up buying 3 pairs of boots and Unseen & Pals just pissing themself.

But that's a brilliant strategy to go with!

As for summoner name, I'm ChocolateMuffins, but I can't play league atm, my internet is too bad to even try to download the game.

Well you do need a boot for every foot Keiji, I have been informed you're a tripod after all.

We need to play more Legend League Kenji :^) It's not the winning performance, it's the stylish performance. Boots defo stack bois.

I'm willing to play it, its just that I don't understand anything, I feel like I'm just clicking random keys and hoping it does something painful to the other team :silly1: :silly1:

I should probs add, my Summoners (why can't I just call it account name ;-;) is KeijiMotori as always.