Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

Stiqqy's Re-Member Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: LobsterStiqqy

Date of Birth: 1/1/1998

Country/Location: England/Barking

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53456209

Games Played: CSS, CS:GO MINECRAFT, DayZ SA, DayZ Mod, Natural selection 2, terraria and many more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have been here since december 11th 2012. don't know exact hours played on servers. although there was times where i was away for up to 8 weeks due to holidays and an exam period.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: i can bring and good quality member who does not break rules and will always be regular and active on the servers, also i consider myself to be quite a humourous person who can have a laugh with anyone.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

My name is James Costen ( Stiqqy in-game), i am currently 16 years old and in my first year of sixth form, i love playing all types of games varying to real life games like football, badminton, table-tennis and virtual games like csgo dayz and terraria. i am a very sarcastic person and i try to make a lot jokes all the time. i have applied for a couple part time jobs which i hopefully get. at sixth form i am currently taking IT and A btec sport science course( due to assignments i will be less active when they are set and i will notify you when they occur)

thank you for reading my application, :D

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)

@biggles, thank you for putting me on trial.

@Venga, thanks i tried sprucing it up a little and make it better than my previous one. plus you was one the who suggested Natural Selection 2 :D