Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Dave's introduction.

Hello!

I thought it would be suitable to post a re-introduction, just so new/old faces know who I actually am, plus the last one I posted was in 2012 and a lot has changed!

My name isn't actually Dave, as some as you might know, its actually Kit. I am 16 years old (17 in December). I have been quite inactive as of late, but the new CS:GO server looks to be populating nicely so I think my activity will be increasing. I will occasionally pop into Teamspeak (if I remember) but I'm not really a TS person.

I am currently studying AS Levels at College (Law, Classical Civilisation, English Combined and History). I am very busy, especially in the evenings due to me doing rowing five times a week, rugby twice a week and lifeguarding once a week, so I apologise in advance for inactivity.

I used to be known as Nutcracker, but I decided to change my name for no paticular reason. I also used to be a member but that was understandably removed due to my inactivity.

Any other questions (relating to this post, no bullshit here) feel free to ask!

Hello!

I thought it would be suitable to post a re-introduction, just so new/old faces know who I actually am, plus the last one I posted was in 2012 and a lot has changed!

My name isn't actually Dave, as some as you might know, its actually Kit. I am 16 years old (17 in December). I have been quite inactive as of late, but the new CS:GO server looks to be populating nicely so I think my activity will be increasing. I will occasionally pop into Teamspeak (if I remember) but I'm not really a TS person.

I am currently studying AS Levels at College (Law, Classical Civilisation, English Combined and History). I am very busy, especially in the evenings due to me doing rowing five times a week, rugby twice a week and lifeguarding once a week, so I apologise in advance for inactivity.

I used to be known as Nutcracker, but I decided to change my name for no paticular reason. I also used to be a member but that was understandably removed due to my inactivity.

Any other questions (relating to this post, no bullshit here) feel free to ask!

Too busy to game, please leave.

JK good to see old faces back. Your life sounds to tiring for me.

Hey dave, you'll always be nutcracker to me :D

I used to be known as Nutcracker, but I decided to change my name for no paticular reason.

Dave is a good name...I might change name to Steve...

But everyone knows what steve is.

I believe I remember you Dave, however, my mind is quite faded about how much I remember, I believe....No Mic..... pops into my head more than once ;)

Also incase you didn't know I used to be known as Nutcracker

Never heard Nut squeak before, think you're confusing him with someone else

I'll be bold and say I was never a 'squeaker' in the literal sense, but I had quite a high/soft voice if that makes any sense

All nutcracker did was trying to get top 1 in the arcade event thing Gaz did, and then I destroyed the Q-Bert score. I never got a prize.

I spent so fucking long on those games, so when you beat me I was just like fuck this game.