Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Ey up

As most know my son was born yesterday 'Harrison Paul Garforth' 8 Pound 5 and we are over the moon!

Asking for a favour.

We go some professional photos done at bedside at the hospital of the new addition.

He had some blood left on his face, but you aren't aloud to bath them until after 24 hours.

Wondering which wizz kid on photoshop could do me a favour and edit the blood out if possible before i get some photos/canvasses printed.

Cheers in advanced

They photoshopped it so the baby didnt have tubes going in his mouth and nose, the dad asked them to do it because the baby passed away and it was the only decent photo he had of him/her, they edited to get rid of the tubes for the babys dad, sad story :(

Who parents their children for 40 years? Are you living with your parents, who live with your grandparents?

Unless you disown them you pretty much have to be with them until you die, of course you dont live with them but you're still their parent, and you'll life has been so different for 20 years it's hard to settle down without them