Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Keiji's Cancer Thread of 4Chan Autism

Have you ever wanted to know how to approach a CUTE EMO BOY?

Now you can with this informative video, full of necessary information on how to approach the dark side.

im so sorry

I had to mute teamspeak to write this: I am really, really angry that you ever posted this. When you come back, I hope that you are stripped of your mod, and God willing, for this video, I will try to make it happen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fuck off, you male-privileged transmisogynist!!!! you're literally a pangender denying piece of shit! why the fuck do you feel the need to shame PoC personalities you judgemental bigot? YOU SHOULD STOP FUCKING DENYING RADFEM PEOPLE!!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO OPPRESS DEMIFLUID PEOPLE YOU JUDGEMENTAL NAZI? you're a pangender denying fucking oppressor!!!!!!!! you cis-normative oppressor! you're literally worse than hitler!!!!!!!

GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, YOU WORTHLESS APPEARANCE-PRIVILEGED SCUM

burn in hell, you attractive-objectifying, hetero-privileged misogynist!! you attractive-normative chauvinist! you white-overprivileged fascist!! you cis-overprivileged piece of shit!!! you thin-privileged nazi! YOU APPEARANCE-OVERPRIVILEGED PATRIARCHIST!! you rapist, stop denying disabled aligned persons!!!!!! worthless piece of shit! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!! YOU APPEARANCE-NORMATIVE NAZI!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD DIE!! you able-body-privileged bigot! YOU DELUDED RAPIST, STOP SEXUALIZING BIGENDER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 Keiji...10 / fucking 10.

fuck you, you fucking native american-nphobic, appearance-overprivileged subhuman!! you appearance-normative asshole! why the fuck do you feel the need to hypersexualize LGBTQ+ personalities you nazi??? you male-privileged hitler! YOU APPEARANCE-OVERPRIVILEGED PIECE OF SHIT!!! you're triggering me you fucking piece of shit!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO DISCRIMINATE FATIST ALIGNED PERSONS YOU JUDGEMENTAL SUBHUMAN? you're perpetuating rape culture you subhuman!!!!!!! you ignorant oppressor, stop sexualizing two-spirit personalities!!!!!!!! you're literally a demiamorous oppressing worthless bigot!!!!!

This is the 2nd time I've used it tbf, but I love it nonetheless!