Sign in to follow this  
DylanThomas

Dylan Thomas Ban request

Ban Request: Giantcheesepuff and WinchesterMoneypockets

Player Name:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51636427 and STEAM_0:0:44004478

Why should he be banned: Winchester and Giant job abused, then Winchester was running around at spawn trying to RDA me, Prop kill me and RDM me. = Me constantly having to kill my self on the game. Also Cheesepuff was saying I was the one RDA'ing and RDM'ing even though I didn't have a gun, And I wasn't even a police officer.

Evidence: 2014-04-01_00003_zps51116585.jpg

2014-04-01_00017_zpsd778b6f0.jpg

2014-04-01_00021_zps7f774639.jpg

2014-04-01_00020_zps66f13553.jpg.html

2014-04-01_00015_zps234eead1.jpg

Date of incident: 01/04/13

You forgot the part when you propblocked your base and then proceeded to spam props so i could not enter your base / shit den.

Your evidence shows the aftermath of you escaping from your base.

fgt

Edited by Guest

I'm sorry but we don't take ban requests serious on april fools day.

I also doubt that this is evidence enough. Pictures generally don't prove anything.

Player Name: Dylan Thomas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47240930

Why should he be banned: He prop blocked his base and then procceded to demote me whenever i went to raided him. As there was only me and him on the server the demotion was automatically accepted.

Evidence:

LycXCzz.jpg

Date of incident: 1/04/14

You forgot that I demoted you because you were job abusing and your little friend was breaking all the rules. It was quite obvious because he said.

"I don't care if I get banned, I never play this shit"

I have merged both these threads together.

It is a symbol. Get along.

Grow the fuck up, all of you. Get along. This goes to everyone. I fucking had this out with Daemonic back in the day, thinking he was bulletproof.

It's simple. You respect the house you play in. You don't break the rules, and you don't fucking bully people, regardless of how you feel towards them. Otherwise get out the fucking door.

You don't go around breaking the rules. If you have an issue on the server, contact an admin. We are very picky about member applications, and won't hesitate to strip people of their prividges.

Why am I saying this? Because I've had direct complaints about the parties involved. Have been told little bits and pieces, and believe me, you are far from bulletproof.

This goes under the rug, leave it there, before you take a trip there.