Sign in to follow this  
Jak

MAKE AN ACTUAL APP JAK

Jak, after reviewing your member app, we have decided to accept you as a member of Outbreak.

Please can you contact a member of the Admin+ team to invite you to the required group.

Thank you for choosing Outbreak

This is a decision that must be very hard for the appropriate parties to make. I do not envy the leadership team one bit right now.

After looking into this thoroughly, I can give my opinion on this - Jack should be a member of the Outbreak Community. However he has gone from a cyan name to a dark blue name and this is simply wrong. This needs to be fixed ASAP as all donators must be respected and blessed with the appropriate colours.

This is quite unprecedented. Jak is the head of HR. We haven't got a Grievance Process set up for an incident like this. We may need to call in some consultants, in order to remain deeply dedicated to our target of aiming to be the best in class for HR Dispute Resolution, whilst focusing on our core deliverables and actioning requests when and if they arrive.

I am sure that Jak, with some help from Jamie [on a consultancy package, to be discussed] will be able to arrive at an amicable solution to the problem, and in doing so, help the company enlarge on and redefine its paradigm, as to account for new business challenges and market-critical yearly objectives.

Venga

Head of Marketing

Dear OB team,

Although I am away I am replying to this urgent matter to clear it up as quickly as possible. As acting Head of HR, this recruitment has not been vetted by myself and therefore is void. All further applications for membership from the person known as "Jak", "Jack" or "BOT Gabe" must be approved by me and all previous actions are to be repealed.

Many thanks,

Jak

Grammar Correction Administrator

Acting Head of HR