Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Antizombie replying to the Mix we played.

1. How did you think the match went in conclusion? I think we won rightfully, and I think some members of the team weren't playing to there up most best... Not naming anyone.

2. Who do you think was the best/worst player on the team? I think ermm.. The worst player on the team was Monkey, and the best was err.. Byron!

3. Do you think we dragged it out to far or was it just right? I think we dragged it out way to far because of the many uncooperative members of our team.

4. What improvements would you make to our team? Get rid of Tom, Monkey and Byron.

4.5. Are you sure you would make these changes even though they are all better than you in multiple ways? Well monkey and Tom. TUT. would have finished below me if we didn't drag it out. and Ermmmm. TUT. Byron would have been the same score as me but as well if we didn't drag out the game

5. What do you think of the recent THE DIRTY HACKER incident and how do you react to it? I think THE DIRTY HACKER should be... Banned. But after a sincere apology and not being able to apply for member. He may be allowed back into the group.

6. Do you plead guilty or innocent to the accusations that you are THE DIRTY HACKER? WHAT. Repeat please. TOM ? Tom can you repeat the question... Hello ? Tom repeat the question please.. TOMM *I repeat the question*.... Do I plead innocent ?? WHAT that doesn't make any since. I don't plead guilty.. SHH I'm not answering any of these questions anymore... BYE

7. What did you think of our PUG (Pick Up Group) Member? N/A (Because he's a ****).