Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

OB Jailbreak Back Open

that was a lovely 9gag maymay. umadbro??? (le troll fase)

I see absolutely no harm in there using the event server for JB. Unseen pays for it, and Unseen seems cool with it. Bitching about something you don't play and don't want to play won't be of any benefit to anybody or anything, so just chill. And JB can be fun once in a while.

JB has only been open a few days and it requires a lot more effort to populate the server, and needs a population for people to play so if we cant populate MG, we cant populate JB easily.

But my 7pm game still stands, i'm not going to do it everyday but i'll try and invite as many people to the server as possible.

Thats always been a problem with any clan or server,

people dont join because there is no one on, and because people arent joining no one is on.

I'm starting to get a good picture of who want to play, but its hard to get them all on at once partically because they're not all online at the same time but also now i'm seeing they'll only join if other people join.

I'll keep trying and if you want to play JB then please join, if you dont please keep quite and wait for for it to die, its that simple

But How will I involve myself in the community until I build my new computer? I'm really bad at things other people are really good at. :(

Maybe I'll just go to the gym or play guitar for entertainment now.

Is that what you want? Me to be productive?

You monsters!