Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Fallout 4!

Tbh I dunno what to think of this. I was so excited for Fallout 3 after Oblivion which I played the shit out of.

Oblivion+ Future setting with mutants n shit X Loads of kick ass guns and power suits = awesome right? I got it for my xbox and I was really disappointed :/ I just felt the game play wasent the same as the Elder Scrolls game and they had lost something. I also wasent a fan of the Pitboy auto aim thing. I took it back 2 days later. Bought Fallout NV to give it another try, if I end up liking it might get Fallout 4

Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever made

Fallout NV is not

New Vegas does everything better than 3

I believe it's a matter of what you play first. I pirated New Vegas the year it came out and i loved it i have played it 5 times over and once without using fast travel(I bought it in the end so sit down and shut the fuck up). But when i played 3 i only wished for the things you could do in New Vegas and in the end didn't like it as much but i liked it but not enough to play it over again. I believe new one isn't going to be anything special compared to the ones that we played first.

Well if you disagree you could just keep wasting your time bitching about how X is better than Y and Z is gonna be better than bla blabalbalabalablkjcdbhavujygoblstaæsiubknl.

The Survivor2299 thing was a hoax....

Yeah, some guy who runs the Fallout forum got bored and made the site and admitted to trolling the timer by endlessly looping it. Bethesda kept quiet but eventually came out with:

PSA: If you don’t hear it through an official channel like this, assume all rumors and speculation are false.

Then;

we avoid responding to rumors and speculation, but did wanted to respond once people took it more seriously.

understand you’re disappointed. if it’s not something getting teased by our official channels, it’s a good chance it’s not us.

We hate seeing folks disappointed, but felt we needed to say something.

we’re always working on something new.

(All separate responses to other Twitter users)

Then eventually the timer did count down and turned into this video (Which is no longer at the site)