Sign in to follow this  
Total497

Totals app (With Effort) - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Mr.©Total497

Date of Birth: 30/03/1998

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48902872

Games Played: Gmod , CSS:s , CS:GO:go , LoL, Minecraft , GTA V, DayZ, Wasteland/Arma 2, Arma 3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: overall about 9/10 months. Recently 1/2 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: A laugh and someone to play with

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Sam and I am a 15 year old gamer from England, I used to be a moderator just over a year ago I believe, but I went to play other games and now I am back to play some more jailbreak and get back with the community on or off the servers.

I am also sure that most of you would have seen or played with me either on CSS:S or another game and if not at least on teamspeak, I am also sure a few of you remember the 1-5 stories that used to go around the community.

I have also started doing my GCSE's this year meaning that there might be times when I am not on as much as normal but I will still try to get on when I can.

Edited by Guest

Since you've made a degree of effort and actually got the message, welcome back to OB!

But don't wind up half the community with relentless sarcasm. Banter is fine. Being a cunt constantly is not.

cheers, the admin team's omniscient voice Wist