Sign in to follow this  
holtj1

Brown Stain - Application plz for the love of god 3rd time

He is completely missing everyone's point and his spelling is absolutely awful which leads me to think hes retarded

biggles why do you think that if people spells wrong there retarded i mean look at me English isn't my first language and i kinda spell some words wrong and grammar i know but that doesn't make me retarded ?

But.. spamming is retarded so yeah i used to spam but Brown stain doesn't spam cut him some slack mate don't always try to find a reason to not make him or anyone else a member if he/they are qualified then he/they deserve to be a member :D

>Country/Location: England

He is completely missing everyone's point and his spelling is absolutely awful which leads me to think hes retarded
yh it was said last time I did an application I needed to be more active on forums but im rly not the type of person that uses forums for to communicate with people coz im dyslexic : / , but might see what team speak is like but I don't like to use those sort of programs much I much prefer to use ingame chat or Skype.
uses forums for to communicate with people coz im dyslexic

man do not worry about this we are very understanding with people, just do the odd post now and then and don't worry as said

i have stressed induced dyslexia so i know how you feel where words become muddle up and stuff

so don't worry

Love how Forum activity is said not to be a big deal, even though people get kicked out off OB for not being active.

I am dyslexic myself, and on top of that I am not from the UK. Yet I do still type and communicate through the forum.

The forum of OB is a very important communication platform, and all members should use it atleast once a week.

Moderators and above should even check it daily.

It is important to stay up to date, every new detail is on here. Besides its a good way to intergrate with the community.

Iv gone through this im dyslexic iv met many grammar Nazis be for, why biggles do you feel comfortable insulting a person a person you don't know a thing about "calling them a retard" 'as your head admin' dus this give you the right to do this, don't know what the fuck is going on for you to feel that this is ok.

'in this right circumstances in real life can go to legal cause of action. illegal discrimination against or harassment of the disabled. what did I do you . . . I will try my best to spell as good I can for you biggles.

Brown stain I'm saying this as your friend, you really need to actually be active here. That doesn't mean turn up on the server every now and then, you need to post here and make yourself known on the teamspeak. You should probably also join in a few gathers as well.

Just repeatadly spamming the same member request every month without actually becoming more active isn't going to help your chances, anyway good luck in your eventual acceptance. :D