Sign in to follow this  
BlueEyes

Making the |OB| videos/channel a reality?

Hi guys,

Before anyone flames the ideas, or anything else, this is just a random idea that popped into my head after reading back over Gaz's thread about video/content making.

Wouldn't it be something for us to do if we dedicated a section of the forum to doing this? Had a section for uploading raw clips, a place for people to discuss editing them, a place where you post the final videos, a place where you talk about new ideas, or try and get people together to make new video content?

It could give a lot of people something to do, and potentially bring in new people. For example someone who likes the editing side of videos, taking raw clips and making something awesome? or someone who like's commentating over clips? or someone who just plain likes playing games?

We could even have a couple people in charge of a youtube channel or something? and any good content made would make it onto the channel? if people see the videos it could drag more people in to join, and play with the community.

As I said, just an idea, a brain fart. Just thought I'd share it and see people's opinions?

BlueEyes

Well everyone this is addressed to you wanna try and set something up help improve OB first talk to one of the Admins/Mods or Gaz (if he has time) and after the green light then roll with it it can't harm unless its a totally shit idea.

Is this Idea still live and anyone up for it? I think i would like to make a kind of Lets Play thingy for OB. Just to make OB more accessible & Known?