Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

Outbreak draining.

Antizombie, there are many reasons you've been declined for member, your age is among the last of them

You kinda missed the point I was trying to get across, sure I'm not prime member material but is it a crime to want it too much? (Also no-one has actually declined me yet, just locked the topic).

I can think of many possible members that are being declined because of there age when they are active friendly and really nice people that would make great members, I'm not going to say any names because I'll forget someone and make them sad.

If my age is among the last of them whats the point of the age limit, I'm assuming you lump me in with Daemonic and Mr Cat and others alike but if you don't want them in the community then there age isn't going to stop them, it'll be the fact that they're annoying, and/or twats, of course Deamonic became old enough to get into the community a while back but he didn't really succeed, in fact quite the opposite happened, he got permed.

The TS3 isn't member only, nor the Forums, JB server, 1.6 server, or TF2 server, why should OB have a member only

minecraft server? that doesn't just exclude some of the community but drain it from the other servers as well.

Sorry about my groveling, here's a picture of a kitten I found on google images:

kitten_2182000b.jpg

Hey, leave my brother alone you faggot.

He's actually alright, yeh he doesn't know the rules that well, even then he's mature and actually funny for his age, makes me laugh sometimes. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut yeh, that's all I wanted to say.