Sign in to follow this  
GiNGL3

Who plays GW2?

Wait, so who's actually on ring if fire server?

Me, Gaz, Antizombie and other people who we've met in the game.

McLovin and Wist are on aurora glade, weezy's on a different server and so's gingle etc

but those 4 are all lvl 80 whereas gaz and antizombie are lower lvl and I'm mid lvl = we're more likely to do lower lvl quests with you and also the guild is on ring of fire.

Also you can still play with the others but not on World vs World, as you can guest onto other worlds.

Ring of Fire has a 'high' population compared to Aurora Glade's 'very high' population. It has a fair amount of people on PvP and in the general map gameplay - but lacks a strong WvW force atm.

Although if you're with mates, not that big of a deal. Up to you ofc :p Though Wist is always on wvw and gaz /me are on the most.

The big difference between them is that Aurora Glade is an (older?) larger server, with a higher playerbase. It's also the 'original' OB server. Aurora Glade is also a high tier WvW server, meaning that WvW is a little more organised and fun (imo.) Zones are usually fuller, groups easier to find etc etc

RoF is a smaller, close knit community more focused on PvE. It's also got friendly players galore.

HOWEVER recently we all seem to be converging on RoF a lot as unseen and co are there. Both servers are fine, and lag a teeeny bit occasionally.

There wasn't enough interest in the forum, also I doubt you could get enough people from OB to participate

As a smaller group we could always try running a guild again, but it doesn't really work as an OB thing - we just do it ourselves and do it in the game ourselves. There are a few others who still play every now and then [some more than others *cough*]...me, Twist, Wist...etc