Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

WJSDKJFSKAJDFLASJ

GUYS,

I'm now in to the University of Plymouth!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU PLYMOTHION CUNT!

:D

What you doing in uni again?

euaaaaaay, I'm even more of a southerner now.

Going to be a proud resident of Devon.

It'll be to study History with International Relations matey.

:)

DEAR M LOBI N

people amke mistake, im tweep pls forgive me, lots of love, tweep, please forgive me, i was an idiot, now im a drunken idiot, pls

seriously i was egotistical - im still stupid but not an egotist - pls, tis is a a great community with loads of fantasitc people (i love you all, seriously, apart from those who have been nasty i only like you, not love you, please forvive me

thanks drunken and retarded weeep

DEAR M LOBI N

people amke mistake, im tweep pls forgive me, lots of love, tweep, please forgive me, i was an idiot, now im a drunken idiot, pls

seriously i was egotistical - im still stupid but not an egotist - pls, tis is a a great community with loads of fantasitc people (i love you all, seriously, apart from those who have been nasty i only like you, not love you, please forvive me

thanks drunken and retarded weeep

Quoted this, before he removed it.

Sorry, I've sobered up a litrtle bit: I meant Mclovin. You've done a great job with this community, and i want to be part of it. Please forgive me for being a dickhead - we all have those mometns where we think we're right, andi had one of those. I wasn't right, but this is a great place, and i'd really appreciate another chance.

Cheers, twap.

Sorry, I've sobered up a litrtle bit: I meant Mclovin. You've done a great job with this community, and i want to be part of it. Please forgive me for being a dickhead - we all have those mometns where we think we're right, andi had one of those. I wasn't right, but this is a great place, and i'd really appreciate another chance.

Cheers, twap.

Qouted, for same reason as before.