Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Laptop

Well I'm sat here, adjitated to fuck waiting for my laptop to arrive, I paid an extra £20 for it to be delivered today and now it's just pissing me off ! It's 7pm do couriers even deliver after this time?! If it don't come to day some cunts gona be having a bad time tomorrow when i ring the twats!

Anyone tried Amazon Prime, that really works, I ordered some phone screen protectors at like 12:45 PM one day and they arrived at 9:30 AM the next.

It's a shame my trial ran out, I wouldn't pay £50 for that unless I relied on it for a business or something.

Anyone tried Amazon Prime, that really works, I ordered some phone screen protectors at like 12:45 PM one day and they arrived at 9:30 AM the next.

It's a shame my trial ran out, I wouldn't pay £50 for that unless I relied on it for a business or something.

Yeh I tried the trial and you really do get it next day, so good. Unlucky Gaffer though, you should get it soon :)