Sign in to follow this  
Frostie

Frostie's Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Frostie

Date of Birth: 1/7/94

Country/Location: Wales

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14752261

Games Played: Stuff, look at previous post.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 1 year+

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? JB

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm cool and stuff.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am reapplying for membership if you need to know more, add me from the facebook page and ask questions there. If you are too lazy to do that, look for my previous application - 5 pages back. Thanks.

The reason why you got removed from the members list is because you didn't log in on the forum for a long time, and since you registered on the forum you only got 10 posts. In the 7-8 months that you've been on the forum.... 10... Also, this might be just me but I don't see you in the server very much... Almost never... I think you'll need to integrate a lot more before reapplying.

I come on when convenient and when "decent" people are online, I don't use the forums because I find no reason too, if I want to find anything out I use the teamspeak or facebook friends (OB members). I have been inactive for the past few weeks on the server is because of exams, yes exams.. revision comes before games and games come after family/work commitments. I may not be the average gamer which sits at their computer 60% of their days just sitting in a server where I hear abuse to other people, children screaming/crying or general bullshit gossip. I would have liked to of been notified that if I don't soon become active on the forums then I will be removed as a member, but "some people" just can't seem to take 2 minutes to drop me a message on the facebook page.

Thanks.

-Jordan.

♦ Stay ACTIVE on the servers/forums. We don't ask for people to spend every hour of the day online, just enough so that we at least know who you are! Get involved in forum topics and remember not to spam! (We have forum games for that ;))

♦ Stay ACTIVE on the servers/forums. We don't ask for people to spend every hour of the day online, just enough so that we at least know who you are! Get involved in forum topics and remember not to spam! (We have forum games for that ;))

It says servers/forums - the / does not mean both it means either, I cannot help I have exams.

Thanks

-Jordan.

Not sure if trolling

I have better things to do than troll forums.. be honest. I am just trying to make it clear that the "owner" asks for me to be active on server/forums and me being active on the server I thought this was enough to maintain my member status.

Thanks.

-Jordan.

I come on when convenient and when "decent" people are online,

I don't use the forums because I find no reason too, if I want to find anything out I use the teamspeak or facebook friends (OB members).

Well, being part in a community means that you stay active on the server & on the forum. Most of the updates and stuff go trough the forum.

I have been inactive for the past few weeks on the server is because of exams, yes exams.. revision comes before games and games come after family/work commitments.

I completly agree with you, Exams, studys, family, any obligation comes first. However, is it that hard to just post 1 comment like "I'll be away due to the fact that I have exams." There is an "Away Topic" in the General Section. Meant for things like this. That way we know whether a person just left the community or is just busy with other things.

I may not be the average gamer which sits at their computer 60% of their days just sitting in a server where I hear abuse to other people, children screaming/crying or general bullshit gossip. I would have liked to of been notified that if I don't soon become active on the forums then I will be removed as a member, but "some people" just can't seem to take 2 minutes to drop me a message on the facebook page.

Seems you can't take 2 minutes to post 1 post in the away section.

To be honest, do you really expect us to contact everyone who isn't active enough? I think that's up to them. We are not a daycare where parents drop their children...

Thanks.

-Jordan.

And another thing, Biggles made a post called "Puuuuurge" in general section. It seems people had 4days to say something about their inactivity, that's even another warning.

And yes to clear the previous comments up:

Server/forum -> Server & Forum, Server AND forum. What difference is there otherwise with just the random people if you only play on the server?...

Anyway, i think you know very well what was meant with that.